Thursday 8 November 2012

Weigh in #4

I have lost 0.6lb! I was hoping for a little more as you know, but as it's been 3 days and not a week then it's better than nothing. Plus last night I ate a few things I probably shouldn't have and when you are on a THREE DAY WEEK you cannot afford slipups like that. Probably would have got the 1lb if I'd been good, ETERNAL CROSS WITH MYSELF. Anyway, this week is going to be bang bang bang on plan.

I ate at someone else's house tonight and takeaway pizza was involved so have officially had 60 points today. Amazing. Also, never ever ever have non-diet fizzy drinks. I had a glass of 7UP and it cost me 3 points! Lesson learnt. No food diary today as I was aware I was going to be eating elsewhere and didn't want to look like an utter weirdo, but I will do a food diary tomorrow instead. I am DETERMINED to not go over my weeklies this week - I've got 16 left to play with so wish me luck! 


I will actually write a post of some use soon, I promise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment